recyclable paper secret

please shh...
please close ur eyes and stop listening
and stop reading
i have to tell you somthing u can never hear
or see
put ur head down and wen ur ready, i'll write it all out
ready...
somone drug down all the trees and scraped off the grass
and strung up this beautiful mansion of origami swans
i sit inside making kites, folding paper
sailing origami kisses out of my castle
but while ur eyes are closed i think i'll invite
the moss and limbs back into my courtyard
to gild my folded paper heart and mansion
to leech my kites to the ground
to encrust my life and grave
and wen u get tired of shut eyes and ears
ull look up to the most gorgeous shrub sculpture
of my mansion, kites, and me
the lotus flower of the paper courtyard,
all fertile mulch for a postmodern amazon.
and the blooms that hang from my eyelashes will
whishper the secret of flying,
moistening the fuzz on your earlobe.
where a vibrant vine will sprout
and begin to trill its stillness over your origami existance.
dec 22, 2004

No comments: