cut short

would it be ok
if i drew blood
if i drew boundaries
could i be ok
if i never learn
if i always lack
if i cant find my way in the past
should i be alrite
wen no one lovs me senseless
no one shares my bed
no one rubs my hair
and wakes me up and lays me down
wen no one stays
no one believes me that im ok
no one ties me down
takes me out
holds me close and wont let go
wen no one steals my pride
kisses my feet
wen no one sings in my shower
dances on my toes
listins to my sleep
turns off my alarm to turn me on
no one finds out my secrets and
keeps them
no one needs me most and
makes me angry
wen no one misses me
leaves me alone
sees me laid bare
no one holds me down- while i fight
no one holds me closer -holding me crying
no one claims me commands me
needs me
no one is convinced i wont be ok.
sept 20 04

No comments: